Google home and blynk without IFTTT

Hi,
I have a problem, til this day i was using IFTTT to control my blynk smart home devices and couple days ago IFTTT platform became paid and this is my problem. I dont know how to connect my devices to google home without using IFTTT is there any possible way to connect them without it?? I only need to know how to do something as simple as switching light on and off.
Thank you in advance for your help.

There’s Sinric, or you could go down the Node-Red and MQTT route.

Pete.

Are there any tutorials on how to use those things?? When Im searching this on google everyone uses IFTTT…

Well, the sensible thing to do would be to search this forum, as it’s more specific to your requirements.

Pete.

Well you can also use voiceflow in which you can directly give commands to Google home / Alexa.

Here is an example for Alexa.

Cheers
Prathamesh

So i started using node red for this and figured out how to connect google home via Nora pallete and found blynk api pallete and first when i used my PC as a server everything worked smoothly but when i tried using IBM cloud as a server Nora worked and blynk not. Only one thing differs my PC and IBM, location beacause my PC is in Poland as well as my ESP that im trying to control and IBM servers are in London. Can it be the problem? Location?

Try pinging blynk-cloud.com from your home PC and use this IP address in your Blynk connection.

Pete.