Glich when starting the blynk

Hardware: ESP8266, WiFi
Control device: Android
Server: default
Library: latest version
Error: when starting the esp, it pulses the output pin to a relay and then stays on

Most likely this is not related to the blynk, but to the circuit board-relay binding, if you use a low level to turn on the relay. Post the wiring diagram.

definitely not, it is a problem with the blynk, the relay is activated with a simple npn transistor, it is activated in high, testing the circuit separately from the blynk everything works ok, apparently it is a fault in the blynk startup

Are you using Blynk Legacy or Blynk IoT?

Do you have a widget attached to the digital pin?

Which pin is it that is pulsing on startup?

Do you have a pinMode and digitalWrite command in your void setup for this pin, and where are these in relation to your Blynk.begin command?

BTW, if you’d have provided the information requested when you created this topic then I wouldn’t need to be asking these questions, as I’d already have the answers.

Pete.

1 Like

This does not necessarily mean that Blynk is the problem.
I think that the problem is not in it, I also have a relay in my projects, through an npn transistor, - there is nothing like that. True, I have esp32.
In any case, more information is needed to help.

Blynk IoT
Yes
D0
Yes, before blynk.begin

Read this:

Pete.

Here is my code…

#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID "*****"
#define BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME "*****"
#define BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN "*****"

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial

#include <ESP8266WiFi.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h>

char auth[] = BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN;

char ssid[] = "*****";
char pass[] = "*****";

BLYNK_CONNECTED()
{
  Blynk.syncVirtual(V1);
}

BLYNK_WRITE(V1)
{
  int PC_BUTTON = param.asInt();
  if(PC_BUTTON == 0){digitalWrite(16, HIGH);}
  if(PC_BUTTON == 1){digitalWrite(16, LOW);} 
}

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(115200);
  Blynk.begin(auth, ssid, pass);
  pinMode(16, OUTPUT);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
}

@Arixto09 you’ll have to start being a little more verbose if you want meaningful assistance from the forum.

Pete.

Pin 16 is D0 on esp8266, you can’t use this pin !

Because it could not, if in fact with other codes (like the example of blink) it works perfectly, I repeat, it is an error of the code or of blynk itself, some time ago I saw that there was a glycol with this same pattern, but I do not remember how to solve…

GPIO0 will always oscillate for around 100ms then stabilise in the HIGH state, as described here…

If that 0.1 second oscillation is not causing an issue with your non-Blynk sketch then there are things you can do to make your Blynk sketch act in a similar way.

I asked you a series of questions, which you answered with very short replied. My response was to point you towards a so,utiin, and you then dumped some code in your next post, without any narrative about whether this was your original sketch (unlikely from your responses) or an updated sketch which still exhibited issues.

You’ve not responded to my request for more informative posts from you, so if you don’t want to share more information then you’ll need to figure-out the solution for yourself.

Pete.

1 Like

I have no restrictions on the information to give, what data do you need?

Try going back to the start of the topic and looking at the questions I’ve asked, then answering them in a way which is more expansive than your previous attempts.

Also, explain what code you were using originally, and what results you were seeing, and what code you are using now, and what results you were seeing.

Explain what widgets you are using, and what pins they were attached to, and what pins they are now attached to.

Pete.