Get historical pin value using api

Hello, is it possible to get historical values using the API, for a particular virtual pin over a particular time period? My intention is to determine the minimum and maximum values over a particular window.

Have you looked at the HTTP(S) API documentation for " Get Historical Data From Device" ?

Get Historical Data From Device - Blynk Documentation.

The datastream needs to have the “Enable History Data” option enabled, and the amount of historical data you can retrieve will depend on your subscription type…

and the number of data exports per day is limited to 10 for all regular plans.

Pete.

Can you just use the SuperChart and get what you want? I have it on my mobile app and you can choose ranges for historical data. From 15 minutes up to a year. It has worked great so far with some analog sensors.

If you need a longer history than that, I’m sure there is a way but I haven’t gotten that far yet.

Thank you, Pete. The result from this is a link to a downloadable csv. I was hoping to get a string response. I will have to figure out a work around for my project.

As the documentation says, it’s JSON format, which you can parse using a JSON library.
There would be no point in providing the data as a string, as it would be much more difficult to accurately parse.

Pete.