Since the only rason I couldn't finish this project is because I never got around to building a proper vege garden, I decided to install minimal irrigation in to my potted vege garden about a month ago and its been awesome.
But I noticed that I forget its on and leave it running for like an hour and that is a huge waste of water! Like over 200L for sure.
So I decided that I should finally do something about it and install a single tap, flow metered controller.
It took me about an hour to re-arange the controller internally and get it install on the old the mk3 firmware. It worked! But it had a minor leak. Pulled it apart and used some electrical tape a as a crude threadlocker (worked!) and all was good!
I just updated the code to only allow for 1 tap, no more sensors and added a simple slider and timeout trigger button.
The code is half the size and is currently running very well! The Flow sensor resets after the tap turns off and will hold the value and record it to history until next use.
Latest code: https://github.com/jaminNZx/Garduino-ESP-Blynk/releases/latest