Export compiled binary multiple files

But you’ve said before that trying to re-compile old Edgent sketches produced multiple .bin files.

I’d suggested that you try version 1 and/or fresh mobile install of the IDE and you’ve provided no information about whether you’ve done either of those things.

Posting one thing after another after another as separate posts doesn’t help when it comes to providing information that others can follow. You’d be far better writing one post which documents they things you’ve tried, the results you’ve achieved, and the remaining outstanding issues you’re seeing, Thayer than a series of one or two paragraph posts one after another.

It seems that now you are able to create a single .bin file you should be doing a series of tests on a clean device - uploading the coax via USB, testing, editing the code and changing the version number, then exporting and shipping that code via Blynk.Air.

Pete.

OK thanks Pete, I did say my old edgent code dont work and that stil stands, what I said and it is clear in the message that I tried the blueprint edgent with the led - that is a new feature and that would work generating one file but the OTA still wont upload it but the same code works via USB fine and everything else works ok it is just the OTA wont upload it - it says live forever (as in the screenshot OTA)

I’ll keep trying

The old edgent code I cant run it has multiple issue with the device vs template name and after fixing that some more

Hi Lukas,
did you figure it out? I just came across some issue and started to investigate.
Cheers
Stefan

When you say…

Do you mean that the compile creates multiple .BIN files when you compile the code?

If so, the more info you can provide the better. As you can see, I stepped away from the discussion with @Lukas_Holoubek as it was going nowhere because he wasn’t answering questions or providing useable info.

Pete.

Yes there are multiple bin files created in Arduino IDE 2.3.2. Using Arduino 1.xxx solved that one but I see that the original problem of not being able to ship still exists, so it is a different issue than I thought it was.
Thanks for checking in. I will investigate the shipment problem in a different topic. Cheers

Problem solved . I was using Huge partition in Arduino setup which excludes OTA.

1 Like