Eventor trigers in inactive mode

I’ve been using eventor for a few weeks with great results just using the widget in the App with out writing code. I’m using nodemcu esp8266 12e and wemos d1. As of two days ago, I was able to activate (“Active”) or deactivate (“Inactive”) events… Now all events still work, but tiger when in “Inactive” mode.
i downloded (from Google Play store) and installed a Blynk App update yesterday. Can this be the reason to have events “Active” all the time?..

Hello. Do you use local server? Is your event - timer event?

Hello Dmitriy. Thanks for your fast response. I’m not using local server. As for the events, these are not necesarely time related. For example. I have a motion detector on V3. I ask eventor to send me a notification when V3 is equal to 255 (when motion is detected). The notification is sent even when I change to “Inactive” mode in the eventor widget. I have nothing writen in the code related to eventor, all is “prgrammed” in the App, on my cell phone. I tested this set up for a few days and “Inactive” mode did work…but now it does not matter if the event is active or inactive…the event trigers. If I do not want the event to triger, I have to delete it.

Thanks for report. I found a bug and already fixed it. We’ll try to release fix ASAP.

Great ! Thanks a lot.

Just updated App to Android 2.13.2. …Events still trigger in “Inactive” mode. Any event listed (in the App…in the cel phone) in eventor settings is active… Events need to be deleted to deactivate.

I updated to Blynk 2.13.3 for Android, I use Blynk Cloud… Eventor still activates notifications and/or any event no matter if it is in “Active” or “Inactive” state in the App’s widget. I have Nodemcu ESP8266 and Wemos D1 working simultaneously as different projects (with different Auth Tokens). I have disconected one at a time to check if they interfere with each other… and they don’t, i have refreshed Auth Token in the Nodemcu and reloaded the sketch with the new Auth Token, erase and rewrite events, delete and reload widgets in the App, etc…but events still trigger if they are listed under eventor settings as active or inactive. Eventor states (active, inactive) used to work perfectly with the same hardware and cell. As of April 12th, this issue started happening. I do not know what else to do to correct this and make “inactive” state work in Eventor. I can always delete the event to avoid triggering it…but that’s not the idea. Thanks.

@flack hello. Thanks for feedback. Could you please tell me your login email? (You can send it via private message here)

Done. I sent you email to hello@blynk.com. Thanks.

Yes, I see. Will be fixed soon. thanks.

As of this morning, Eventor states (Active/Inactive) are back to normal. I can now activate or deactivate events by changing state in Eventor settings. Thanks a lot.

Yeap. Forgot to notify you. Sorry.