Esp not responding (arduino uno)

I’m using arduino+esp8266+servos, and I can’t get it to connect to blynk, I’m following this wiring and I think maybe they are what’s causing all this, but I’m not an expert.

My code:

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID ""
#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME "PROJECTGARAGE"
#define BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN ""
#define ESP8266_BAUD 9600

#include <ESP8266_Lib.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleShieldEsp8266.h>
#include <Servo.h>
#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

char auth[] = "";
char ssid[] = "ALHN-F1C8";
char pass[] = "6633167134";

SoftwareSerial EspSerial(5, 4); // RX, TX
ESP8266 wifi(&EspSerial);

BlynkTimer timer;

Servo servo;

#define OPEN_ANGLE 90
#define CLOSED_ANGLE 0
#define MC38_PIN 2
#define BUTTON_PIN V3
#define LED_PIN V2

BLYNK_WRITE(BUTTON_PIN)
{
  int buttonState = param.asInt();

if (buttonState == 1) {
    servo.write(OPEN_ANGLE);
  }
  else {
    servo.write(CLOSED_ANGLE);
  }
}

void checkDoorStatus()
{
  int mc38State = digitalRead(MC38_PIN);

if (mc38State == HIGH) {
    Blynk.virtualWrite(LED_PIN, 255);
  }
  else {
    Blynk.virtualWrite(LED_PIN, 0);
  }
}

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  EspSerial.begin(ESP8266_BAUD);
  delay(200);

Blynk.begin(auth, wifi, ssid, pass, "blynk-cloud.com", 80);

servo.attach(9);
  pinMode(MC38_PIN, INPUT);
  timer.setInterval(1000L, checkDoorStatus);
}

void loop()
{
  Blynk.run();
  timer.run();
}

I’ve obviously take my information out, but here is my code, but I think the wiring must be the problem

First of all, what does your serial monitor show?

The resistors you’ve used are unnecessary. The ESP-01 needs a 3.3v power supply, but the GPIO pins can tollerate 5v logic levels, so the resistors are redundant.
I especially don’t understand the resistor between CH_PD and 3.3v, this makes no sense at all.

I’m unsure about whether you should be powering your servos from the Uno, it doesn’t seem like a great idea.

Pete.

What do you think is the problem on the circuit? (the esp8266 is working, I’ve tested it with my usb serial adapter). Is it not transmitting and receiving information to and from the arduino uno?

Please edit your post and remove the photograph of your screen and replace it with the text copied and pasted from your serial monitor.
You need to place triple backtick at the beginning and end of the serial monitor text so that it displays correctly, the same way as when you post code, compiler error messages etc.

Pete

___  __          __
   / _ )/ /_ _____  / /__
  / _  / / // / _ \/  '_/
 /____/_/\_, /_//_/_/\_\
        /___/ v1.3.2 on Arduino Uno

#StandWithUkraine     https://bit.ly/swua

[838] Connecting to ALHN-F1C8
[1854] ESP is not responding

Okay, now I’ll make my question again, do you think there’s something that I should change in my circuit? Not including the resistors

I don’t really understand what you mean by…

Have you removed the resistors or not?

Have you configured your ESP-01 to communicate at 9600 baud?

Pete.

But I don’t need to change the wiring? Just remove the resistors? I fear to kill my esp8266 if I give it more current than it can take

That’s your choice.

Pete.

But do you think it can damage it if I remove the resistors? That’s why I came here for help, after all

And you’ve ignored that help…

If anything is going to damage your hardware it’s powering the servos from the Uno’s onboard voltage regulator.

Pete.

1 Like

Yes, but even after I took them off it’s still not working, I don’t know if I should put the RX and TX directly to the board, because only the red light is on, the blue light doesn’t even appear. What do you think?

I don’t really understand your question, or which lights (LEDs ?) you are referring to.
Without seeing an updated schematic I can’t tell what changes you’ve made.

I asked you a question about baud rates, which you have ignored.

Pete.

I’m trying to connect to Blynk, I tried using complex circuits before, but since I’m a begginer, I gave up on that, using some commands (setting esp baud rate to 9600), I managed to connect to wifi. However it’s stuck, I’ve searched here but none of the answers that I’ve found helped me. It doesn’t connect to Blynk, it only connects to my wifi (and I can see it is connected from cmd).

My circuit:
And the message:

[Unformatted serial output removed by moderator]

Please stop creating new topics about the same issue.

Your latest topic has been merged into this one.

Pete.

Please edit your post and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your serial output so that it displays correctly.

Pete.