Error when i added library lcd 16x2 or oled display 0,96

Previously, Arduino Uno was able to connect properly to Blynk using the HC-SR04 sensor. However, when I added this library " Liquid Crystal_I2C lcd(0x27, 16, 2);" to be able to display data on the lcd, the ESP-01 couldn’t connect to Blynk. Can anyone help me?

[Screenshot of serial output removed by moderator]

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

@revanza12305 its a pity you didn’t take my advice about providing ALL of the requested information when you create a new “Need help…” topic, or follow the instruction when you created the topic about how to post code to the forum.

Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

Please do the same thing when you post serial output, copy the text from the serial monitor and paste it between triple backticks rather than posing screenshots of a portion of the information.

Providing information about the Blynk library version and Blynk app version you are using (as requested when you created the topic) will also mean that you get speedier answers to your questions without the need to ask additional questions.

Pete.