Error in my code compling

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

Output on serial moniter

plz help me to solve this problem

@ratnam1 Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code and your compiler error message so that they display correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

Pete.

Not done, the same error generate & your triple backticks error:

error: ‘class BlynkWifi’ has no member named ‘notify’
129 | delay(1000);

exit status 1

Compilation error: stray ‘`’ in program

plz help me

The triple backticks are required when you post code, compiler error messages or serial monitor output text to this forum, not in the code you are compiling.

This forum doesn’t display the code, compiler error messages etc correctly unless you add the triple backticks at the beginning and end.

All of this is explained when you create a new topic on the forum, and if users ignore this information I ask them to fix their code formatting and if this hasn’t been done within 24 hours then the offending code etc is deleted - which happened in your case.

If you post your code and your compiler error message with the required triple backticks then we’ll take a look at it and try to help you resolve the issue.

Pete.

Thank you so much for reply,

please help me to solve my code error which is related to:

code:

[Unformatted compiler eror message removed by moderator]

and another error is:

Code:

YOU NEED TO ADD TRIPLE BACKTICKS AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF ANY CODE OR COMPILER ERROR MESSAGES THAT YOU POST TO THIS FORUM!

You also need to post your FULL code, and FULL compiler error message if you want assistance with issue.

Pete.

Your last post has been deleted, as once again you did not format your code and compiler error message with triple backticks.

I’d suggest you re-read post #2 in this topic and format your code and compiler correctly in future posts, otherwise your posts will continue to be deleted.

Pete.

ok, but i can’t understand you suggestion so give me one example for how to use triple backticks with code or picture of code

It’s really simple…

Pete.