Error in #error "Please specify your BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID and BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME"

Код выдает такую ошибку `

[Unformatted compiler error message removed by moderator]

я проверил много раз свой ID и NAME они правельне.Что посветуйте сделать мне

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

Что посветуйте сделать мне чтоб проблемма исчезла. буду очень блогадарень :slight_smile:

@Hayk Please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your compiler error message and your code so that they display correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Copy and paste these if you can’t find the correct symbol on your keyboard.

Pete.

#error directive in lib 1.3 caused an error in Arduino - this need to be fixed

Was your comment intended for this topic? If so then I think you need to explain more.

Pete.

In file included from c:\Users\User\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/BlynkApiArduino.h:14, from c:\Users\User\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/BlynkSimpleEsp32.h:20, from C:\Users\User\Desktop\New sketch\sketch_jul31a\sketch_jul31a.ino:3: c:\Users\User\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Blynk/BlynkApi.h:39:6: error: #error “Please specify your BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID and BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME” #error “Please specify your BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID and BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME” ^~~~~ exit status 1 Compilation error: exit status 1

This was the error in the first post. This is a “bug” in lib 1.3 so in arduino you can’t compile

There is a change in library version 1.3.0 which no longer tolerates the use of BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME and now requires the new BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME to be used. Version 1.2.0 tolerated either.

more info here…

However, this doesn’t appear to be @Hayk’s problem, and once he edits his post to add triple backticks I’ll engage with him to help identify and resolve the issue - which I suspect is a missing quotation mark.

If you’re having a similar issue then I’d suggest taking a close look at your code, and if you can’t fix the issue then start a new topic and post your code and compiler error message (both correctly formatted) and any other relevant information.

Pete.

1 Like

got it

1 Like

эот из за версии arduino ide ???

If you edit your post as described here…

I’ll help you resolve the issue. Otherwise your unformatted code and compiler message will be deleted.

Pete.

1 Like

@Hayk your compiler error message and code have been removed because you didn’t edit your post to fix the issue, despite being asked twice.

You should read this…

I think you’ll find that this will solve your problem.

Pete.

1 Like

спосиба я вас очень блогадарень. но я не поняль что надо изменить в этих строках и я просто изменил библятеку на 1.2.0 .
можите вы показать премер буду очень блогадарень :wink:

You need to move the three lines of firmware configuration to the top of the sketch.

Pete.

Funcionou!!! As três linhas de código, foram colocadas nas linhas iniciais. Não tendo qualquer instrução antes delas.

Of course, that’s why it tells you that you must do that here…

Pete.