Error compiling for board NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12 Module)

I’ve followed the steps the template ID, and template name but I can’t compile it only says

In file included from C:\Users\USER\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/BlynkApiArduino.h:14,

from C:\Users\USER\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/BlynkSimpleEsp8266.h:24,

from C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_828623\sketch_mar23a.ino:2:

C:\Users\USER\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Blynk\src/Blynk/BlynkApi.h:39:6: error: #error “Please specify your BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID and BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME”

39 | #error “Please specify your BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID and BLYNK_TEMPLATE_NAME”

|      ^~~~~

exit status 1

Error compiling for board NodeMCU 0.9 (ESP-12E Module).

please help :smiling_face_with_tear:

Read this topic…

Pete.

1 Like

thanks @PeteKnight now it’s online but it won’t notify me if i triggered my laser

Not sure how you expect help with that issue based on the information you’ve supplied!

Pete.

like it won’t send any notification on my blynk app

Probably to do with your code (which you haven’t shared) or your Event/Notification settings (which you haven’t shared).
The only thing you have shared is a compiler error message. How do you expect a solution based on that information?

Pete.

I’m sorry pete

probably with my code i think there’s something missing

here’s my code by the way

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

please edit your post, using the pencil icon at the bottom, and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly. Triple backticks look like this: ```

@pangkoys i see that you’ve been back to the forum since @Madhukesh asked you to fix the formatting of your code, but you haven’t done as he asked.

Your unformatted code will be deleted if you don’t add triple backticks at tge beginning and end, and I don’t comment on unformatted code until the formatting is fixed.

Pete.