Enjoy new Blynk Example browser

@vshymanskyy Truer then you know… Brain fog, from Chronic Fatigue, is easier for me to push through, thanks to Blynk making coding and IoT fun again.

You could add Cognitive Problem Solving Therapy to your advertising :smiley:

1 Like

Very usefull, thank you very much

Blynk addicted here. Awesome to see all these innovations. You guys are the best!.

Just a quick note concerning any USB link based examples… Not sure how easy it would be to have them automatically commented out, but I have found that #define BLYNK_PRINT can prevent the sketch from connecting. And any Serial.print() can also cause communication issues.

Traps for new players (like me for the initial 1/2 hour of befuddlement :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

I have noticed that in the last few days, the link just pops up this error:

I miss my favorite “stop asking for code and go look here” reference :wink:

@vshymanskyy please fix.

1 Like

Dear all, we moved examples to http://examples.blynk.cc/

Kill… Me… Nauu.
Any plans on mobile version? ^^

I didn’t realize how many times I had referred others to the examples, until I just saw all of @Dmitriy’s edits to my links… Thank you! and I hope you were able to use an automated script or something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hehe… I get the same thing on the DOC’s page whenever I try to run multiple windows (Docs, IDE, terminal, etc). We live in a high-res, wide screen world… woe is us with 4:3 ratio and glasses :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey, the original link will also work (redirect) after 01.03

I used autohands :slight_smile:.

@Fettkeewl sorry, no plans to fix that soon.

Is the example browser only for locating Blynk examples? Like, can the examples be uploaded from the browser, or is it meant to be an easier way to locate the examples?

@myggle AFAIK just locating the Blynk examples at the moment but with the expectation that at some future date you can actually flash your MCU from the browser. I notice that it now includes a field to enter your Blynk token which then automatically updates the browser.

1 Like

Haha, that was a lead in question, and my follow-up Q was going to ask about possibly flashing MCUs from a browser. I will eagerly await for that functionality!

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Is there a known reason for the browser not to show any data in any of the drop-down menues ?
Am I missing some former post on this ?

Could you please try it in some another Browser (like Chrome/Firefox), just to figure it out?

Maybe you have turned off javascript?

1 Like

I really would like to, but this being a corporate PC - I can’t :\

It might just be some simple security settings in the browser - but again, they are for a big part off limits for me.
I can find a laptop where it works - but that’s on wifi - which is a whole other network. So comparison makes no sense.

I can live with it not working on this PC :slight_smile:
But maybe others have issues.

@Dmitriy - Scripting of Java applets is enabled.