BLYNK
HOME       📲 GETTING STARTED       📗 DOCS       ❓HELP CENTER       👉 SKETCH BUILDER

Energy won't appear after buying (iOS)

ios

Hello, Blynk forum. I’ll make this quick. I payed for 13,000 energy in my iOS account, and it did tell me “Your purchase was successful”, but about 20 minutes in, I remain at 0 energy. My account is alejolaverde0927@gmail.com

0 Likes

Try closing the app fully (long pressing home button and swiping up or however it works on your device) and try opening the app again.
Happened to me too.

0 Likes

I reinstalled the app altogether, reset it, reset my phone, and no dice yet.

0 Likes

Well, I checked my apple purchase history, and the purchase of 13,000 energy is indeed there. Why have I not gotten it for 11 hours?

0 Likes

Who knows, CC company, Apple issue, different nationality banking, etc. but it is always the same answer when this question comes up… hurry up and wait :smiley:

0 Likes

More than a full day has passed since the purchase now. Are you sure this just a waiting game? @Gunner

0 Likes

So… doe this meen you did or didn’t get the energy after 11 hours???

0 Likes

I meant that I hadn’t gotten it for 11 hours at the time. But at the time of this reply it’s been about a day.

0 Likes

Then send your relevant info to @Dmitriy via PM (click on his <—avatar link and chose message)

0 Likes

I sent him this thread and my email about an hour ago.

0 Likes

OK, good… now it is back to “Hurry up and wait” :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

Solved. Thanks, Gunner.

0 Likes