Edgent_ESP8266

Please i am searching for help for Blynk_Edgent ESP8266 example

1- How and where to modify it to make a simple code make GPIO0 (On) (Off) by bottom ??
can please someone help with this simple code ?

2- Why giving me error in ConfigStore.h

BLYNK_PARAM_KV(“ssid” , BLYNK_WIFI_SSID)
BLYNK_PARAM_KV(“pass” , BLYNK_WIFI_PASS)
BLYNK_PARAM_KV(“auth” , BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN)

1- expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘BLYNK_WIFI_SSID’
2- macro “BLYNK_PARAM_KV” requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given

How to solve this

Also please your help for simple code (On) (Off) with GPIO0

I guess you’re using esp8266 esp-01, like this one

If so, then it’s not gonna work with blynk edgent because it doesn’t have enough pins, even if you use pin 0 successfully without any problem, unfortunately it’s not gonna work.
I’d suggest using an esp32 or nodemcu instead.

When @John93 said…

he said this because you hadn’t previously provided enough information about your hardware, software, library versions etc.
Creating a new “need help….” topic prompts you with the type of data you ought to be providing, but you have clearly ignored that and simply repeated the same question that you asked before.

Pete.

Yes I am using ESP01 module, and when I tried its make the led connected to GPIO0 works from off to on just one time
And not off again

It is contain on always

That’s mean that ESP01 works on that module :thinking:

I am using ESP01 because it is small enough to link with relay module and Make it easy as a complete final product (less cost and availability)

Any advice for help how to use ESP01 with Blynk as a complete solution ?!

The Wemos D1 Mini plus relay shield stacked on top, or alongside in a dual base is my preferred solution. It’s probably more compact than the ESP-01 plus relay once you’ve dealt with the difficult form factor of the ESP-01, and production costs are zero, except for some sort of housing and power supply. More info here…

Pete.

Very good comparison and data
However not all products come to my country (Algeria) in Africa region
Only Nodemcu and ESP01

I used Blynk examples for on/off and it is working well and very good with me

But the problem that you must define the ssid and password inside the software before burning :fire:

But I am searching for a way to connect automatically to ESP without configuration the ssid and password inside the code to let the product be more commercial

After that I planned to move with Blynk for upgrade my plan to be with 10,000 items monthly

Can you support for this issue please :pray:t2:

Thanks👌🏻

Very good comparison and data
However not all products come to my country (Algeria) in Africa region
Only Nodemcu and ESP01

I used Blynk examples for on/off and it is working well and very good with me

But the problem that you must define the ssid and password inside the software before burning :fire:

But I am searching for a way to connect automatically to ESP without configuration the ssid and password inside the code to let the product be more commercial

After that I planned to move with Blynk for upgrade my plan to be with 10,000 items monthly

Can you support for this issue please :pray:t2:

Thanks👌🏻