DSC keybus interface not work on New Blynk Iot

I modified the sketch, now it should work fine with the new blynk.

https://mega.nz/file/NA1gjYLD#GRpwFudb6jM31xc8e6kdKSBM6Of06l9s9HltubH4x-k

Hi Pete!

Thank you.
I tried to add the template ID and device name to the top of your old sketch. Does not work. Maybe you can specify what I need to do? I need to understand the New Blynk idea. I can request a specific DSC sketch? The libraries of old Blynk are more understandable to me.

Thx for the help, Zoltán

Maybe you can clarify what “does not work” actually means, and post your serial output so that it provides some information about exactly what is happening in the boot/connection/operation phases of execution?

Pete.

Have you tried the sketch I sent you ?

Sorry. I can try tomarrow, because here is 22.26.
Thank you the help.

Alright, try it and let me know if it works or not.

Greetings.

Hi John!

Thank for you!
Evrything is good! The ketch what you wrote for me is working. I modified it, iI use static IP address and not local server. I understand the New Blynk logic. It is simple like the Legacy. You only need to show once how it works. I modified my some sketches. All are working! I don’t know where do you live, but if you came to Hungary, Budapest, I pay for you a fine dinner. I don’t know where do you live, but if once you will came to Hungary, Budapest, I pay for you a fine dinner. Thx! Thx!

Zoltán

1 Like

You don’t have to pay anything my friend, I’m so glad your problem has been solved.
If you face any issue don’t hesitate, just ask and I will do my best to help you.

Best regards.

Thx for you!

You’re welcome bro.

Hi szenczyzoltan,

I am trying to do a project like you, use New Blynk App with DSC keybus interface, I also use the updated code above but when running the sketch, it is connecting to the blynkServer and appear " Invalid auth token".

I don’t know how to fix that, even i created a new device to get the Blynk auth token.
Please help me with this.
Thanks for the help!

Eric

Read this…

Pete.

Hi PeteKnight,

Even though I already change the sketch following your post, it still displays an invalid auth token.
I am also not sure about my Blynkserver address. Do you know how to get the Blynk local server address on the New Blynk app?

Thanks for helping.
Eric

Hi Eric!

I will send you my program. I modified it a bit. I use it with a fixed IP address before the dhcp domain. It also includes inputs with negative start. It has some Blynk.logEvent.
For example, a siren or an error. It also includes outputs with positive start. Relay output with transistor. All you have to do is replace the first three lines.
TEMPLATE_ID
DEVICE_NAME
AUTH_TOKEN
Use Wemos D1 mini!
Good luck. If you have any questions, write to me.

By, Zoli.

Or send me private e-mail address!
szenczyzoltan@gmail.com

Have you been through the provisioning process via the app?

You shouldn’t need to change this, especially with Edgent.

Pete.

Hi Szenczy,
Thanks for your reply,
Could you send me your program so that I can understand what problem is in my code?
Or you can send to my email address duybaophuc.nguyen@gmail.com

Thanks so much
Eric

hola me gustaria saver si alguno se ustedes tine una platilla del teclado virtual para alarma dsc.

hola pit me gustaria saver si hay alguna platilla de
un teclaco virtual para una alrma dsc.

It’s not possible to share templates in Blynk IoT

Pete.