Display tabs or pages only when the required peripherals are connected

Hello to all!
The web version of blynk cloud has the ability to install modules. And they have a very convenient option to display the content only when the required datastream is active. For example, if the manual relay switch is set to 1, there will be 5 switches for manual relay control. Otherwise, they cannot be switched.
Or, another scenario: additional peripherals can be connected to the board. But at the same time, it is not necessary to change the template, you can simply display additional widgets inside the module.
I would very much like to see such an opportunity in a mobile application. Since it is inconvenient that, for example, different templates are needed for a board with 2 and 4 relays. It would be cool if, depending on some parameter, new widgets appear, or new tabs / pages appear.

You can use Blynk.setProperty(V1, "isHidden", true); to hide widgets, but I don’t think you can hide tabs.

Pete.

Thanks for the answer!
This will work when the device is already running, and after that will set the given parameter of the widget to a certain state. But is it possible to set it by default for a widget so that when a new device is connected, some widgets are already hidden. If the device, after connecting to blynk, opened them, it would be fine

I’ve no idea, have you tried it?

Pete.

No, I haven’t tried it. I saw in the datastreams section of my device a column with the currently active parameters. But how to install them first, I haven’t found a way. Well, I’ll have to dodge somehow, I look like

@NazarDiadiun That’s could be done with pages.

For example, you create 3 page: 1, 2, 3. Every page has it’s own set of widgets. Now, when the device connects you can specify the required page with Blynk.setProperty(Vx, "page", pageId)

@Dmitriy you would need the pro option to get more than 1 page right?