Device to Blynk Server Ping command for online notification

Hello all,
this is Abhijeet.
I am trying to create IOT project with different controller and i need to communicate it with BLYNK server.
I already doing data sensing and Sending info to Blynk Server using API’s also I am able to read data from server to my controller with wifi module, but on server it shows that device status is “OFFLINE”, I searched for it and i found that "Blynk Server is continuously getting PING command from device with heartbeat interval (45 Seconds), and if PING command is not there then server waits for 103 second and then it shows device is OFFLINE. "

Now i want to know about PING command, What is PING command?
Is it have with API ? or format of PING command ?
if i know about PING command then it will help me to update status on server and in customized mobile app also.

Please if any one knows about please inform me.
Thank You .

Blynk expects you to run the Blynk library on your device and have a keep alive connection to the server. When this happens the ping/response system that you’ve will show the device as being online.

When you use the API rather than the Blynk library then the device will show as being always offline.
I believe that Blynk have said that they will allow the offline status to be hidden in these situations in a future release.

What hardware are you using?

Pete.

Thank you Pete for your replay,.
I am using PIC microcontroller with ESP8266-01 wifi Module.
You are correct server is connecting to Device but it shows “Device is Offline”.
On Arduino board Blynk library is working fine, but for PIC controller with Microchip Software iI have to use API,.
I am doing this because using blynk library with Arduino boards, i found that code is not moving forward if Wifi is not Connected or Internet is not there, Code is continue to stuck in these cases.This case is harmful for my application.
I want to develop unit which can work with or without wifi.
Can you suggest me something on this.
Thank you.

The C++ Blynk.begin command is blocking, so will stop all code execution until both an internet and Blynk server connection are established.

Use Blynk.config and Blynk.connect

Pete.

I will Try it today and let know if it is working for my application.
Thank you Pete.

I tried with Blynk.connect() and Blynk.config() , Initially it is working without wifi, after some time Wifi turn ON and connected with device and working well, but after Disconnecting it took time to reconnect and its reconnecting event is unknown to my process so while reconnecting my devices keeps turn ON or keeps turn OFF till reconnecting process, So for my process this is not going to work.
If I got ping command then I will do with known event as per process.
Please infom me if anyone know PING command.
Thank You.

It’s difficult to comment on why your Blynk.config/connect code didn’t work without seeing your sketch. I suspect that you’re allowing Blynk.run commands to be executed when Blynk.connected is false.

There are a number of examples of of how to use Blynk.config/connect correctly if you search the forum.

To make this work successfully you’d need to write an entire library for your PIC device.

Pete.