Device picture disappeared from list after app update

Hi,

after an iOS app forced update today, the device picture in my devices list disappeared and left a blank space in list

device picture inherited from template is still correct in web dashboard, as well in devices list

can you please advise ?

thanks a lot

Bruno

Hello @brunog.

What version are you currently on?

Also, if possible, please attach a screenshot

1 Like

Hi Oleksii,
I’m running blynk iOS app version 3.6.3 (4)
please see picture in attachment

@brunog thanks. Can you make sure you have “Default” image setting set in template settings in app?

Hi Eugene, yes default image is showing in template settings
2023-10-17_12h38_08

Hi, do you have any news please ?
thanks a lot

@Eugene Maybe you have some update?

@brunog this is a picture from the web.
I was talking about mobile template settings. In Blynk IoT app go to Developer Zone, touch and hold on template to open Template Settings screen, and in the Design tab check the Image setting.

sorry,
in template settings screen app, the custom image url has disappeared from all devices that had a custom image inherited from main template

@brunog the Custom setting here does not inherit url from anywhere. Quite opposite: to use images set in web Template Settings choose Default here, or specify the urls to use if you choose Custom here.

can you please be more specific ?
does ‘Default’ inherit from main template picture ?
as far as I remember, i did no additionnal action in the app to get the picture main template to be displayed so if no url is inherited I suppos the default value was ‘Default’, and set by app update unexpectedly to ‘Custom’

after setting ‘Default’ in the iOS app the picture shows correctly again
as well in Android app, where default icon was shown till now