Delete last tab Blynk 2.0

In a device I originally had 3 tabs. I choosed to reduce some functionability and would like to keep only one of these. I was able to delete one tab by swiping left and choose delete, but I would also like to delete the 2nd. tab, so that just one mainscreen will remain. However, swiping left the 2nd. tab obviously does not work. Is there a way to delete the 2nd. tab and keep the widgets on the 1st. tab? Or is the only way to do this starting by scatch and set up all of the widgets again?

Mobile O/S?
Blynk app version?

Pete.

IOS 17.3.1
Blynk 3.7.4(0)

Hi @Carlimero
There is no point in Tabs widget with only one tab. So just delete the Tabs widget, all widgets from the first tab will be preserved.

So, I just tried, but all the widgets are gone now…
I think I have to set up it again.

@Carlimero Just reload the dashboard. There is caching issue (will be fixed in next app update).

They are still gone after restarting the Blynk app.

@Carlimero It gotta be a caching issue. Please turn on the app logging (System Settings → Blynk), restart the app, and send us logs from About screen within the app.

Hi Eugene,
I have been looking ho to do that, but I cannot find where.
Is that in the Blynk Console?

To turn app logging go to system Settings app on you iPhone and find the Blynk app there.

What happens if you just add the Tabs widget back and go back to dashboard?

I‘m sorry, isnt‘t the tab widget in the widget box? Because I cannot find it anymore. I don‘t know how I managed to add it in the past.

Nevermind, I set up the widgets again already.