Delete Forum-Account

Hi…
i can’t find any button to delete my private data on this forum.
I can live with leaving my postings in here (but would also prefer them to be delted)… but i definitely want my personal data to be deleted. This includes my password (hash), my mailadress, my nickname, and everything else… GDPR and the “right to erasure” are “on my side”…

Disabling the “delete my account” button in discourse-software is not nice…

so please delete my data from the backend-database… and confirm the deletion from your server

thx…

Discourse doesn’t allow accounts to be deleted if the user has made more than 15 posts, and you’ve made 31.
If they were recent posts (less than 60 days) then the posts could be deleted to bring the number down to 15 allowing the account to be deleted, but your posts are too old for this.

The best option seems to be “Anonomize User”….

Would you like me to do this?

Pete.

I want you to guarantee me, that my Password-Hash and my Mailadress is not anymore in your Server-Backend and Backups/Archivs, after canceling my account.

My request is not about my postings, but about my data-privacy… and my “right to erasure”.
Only anonymizing my front-end appearance is not enough.

That’s not within my powers, so someone else will need to look at your request.

Pete.

Is it in your Power to reach those related Persons? And/Or can you tell me, how to reach those persons?

Thx

I’m not sure who within the Blynk organisation this is, but I’m sure they’ll see your post and respond accordingly.

Pete.

one week later…

six weeks later… still nothing