Decoration widgets

Hello,

it would be great to have decoration widgets such as blocs, lines, separators, corners…

Thanks a lot,

Bruno

2 Likes

Agreed. It would also be nice to have boxes that can have a different background colour, and that you can place widgets inside.
Options to change the outline type, colour line width corner type etc would be good, as well as the ability to programmatically change background colour, label etc would be nice.

Pete.

1 Like

Does Image Gallery widget solve this, at least partially?

I don’t think it does.
The Dynamic Spacer widget was a nice recent addition, but all it can do is add blank space. If it had the ability to insert a horizontal line at the top or bottom of the spacer widget it would be slightly better, but you still need vertical lines, and horizontal lines that don’t take up the full width of the screen to be able to build a less cluttered UI.

Pete.

1 Like

It allows inserting horizontal or vertical lines (among other things), if you need just lines.
It probably won’t handle corners nicely.

These are all great ideas and you will soon see them in Blynk

2 Likes

that’s very good news !

I don’t want to push the envelope, but as an additional request, it would be great if widgets without associated datastream (used as decoration for example) were not counted against the widget limit

thanks a lot

Bruno

I can’t wait to see that! :thinking::partying_face:

1 Like