Datastream Fahrenheit Units Issues

And before you tell me the min and max are wrong. heres the screenshot of the datastream def with the new max/min

Heres a screenshot of the web without the Units defined. Shows the right value and the max/min correct.

Looks like a bug to me.

@Oleksii-QA any thoughts on this?

Pete.

I will check

2 Likes

Thanks. Please let me know if you need more data from my side.

@rechena hello, did you change settings in the organization settings?

screenshot-blynk-qa.com-2023.03.01-10_31_50

We have a feature for automatic convertion from celsius to fahr. However, it is not yet fully done, so this switch with “Units” within organization settings should be hidden from the end users. But it may be a bug that it is now visible. We’re checking. If it is visible for you - you need to set it to “Default”, which means - no conversion will happen.

Hi, humm, where do I find that option? I’m on the free plan, so the only thing I see is these settings on my account.

So I’m assuming I’m on the “hidden from users” :slight_smile:

Thanks

@rechena please check in iOS app

Only have this…

ps: sorry couldn’t post faster since I’m a new user so limited answers :joy:

@rechena yeah, that’s the bug. This “Units” field shouldn’t be available yet. For now, I can fix the issue for you manually. Please send me your email via private message.

2 Likes

@rechena ive bust bumped-up your forum privileges so you can send PMs.
Click on Dmitry’s name/photo and you’ll see a “Message” button. Use that to send him the email address that relates to your Blynk account.

Pete.

1 Like

Ah, thank you very much, was about to ask where was that option :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the help. Also kinda glad it wasn’t just my coding skills failing me. Appreciate the speed and help from everyone that jumped in.

Also in the process you learned how to keep your void loop clean. Its a good practice so keep it that way in all the other projects as well.

So I am still having the exact same issue where my code shows Fahrenheit but Blynk dashboards on Android device and Web browser show me Celsius. Was this still a bug ?