Custom Blynk app sdk, is this on the roadmap?

Looking to build MVP of a couple different smart sensors. Would be easier if Blynk charged a higher $$ per user when startups are determining if their idea is viable and still offer the ability to do custom apps. Is this in the eventual roadmap?

As a work around I am building this… using pro plan with static tokens

export all data written via Blynk to Firestore using the webhooks (need to test this to make sure some unique identifier is available)

user installs my custom app, they register an account (firebase userauth),

in my custom built app they click add device, app then scans for nearby networks and identifies one with my custom company prefix, prompts them to connect to the adhoc network,
once connected they are prompted to scan QR code which then passes them the static token (so I do not need to manually flash the static token).

Customer sees the newly added device in their device list (in my custom app).

I match data from unique identifier that was added through webhook and Firebase Security Rules.

world is my oyster after that… right? right? sucks that I wouldn’t be able to use the widgets and such from Blynk but like dems the breaks.

What do you call a custom app?

An iOS or Android app using some sort of API to add users and devices to Blynk without needing to use the Blynk app.

This is what we offer in Business Plan. Cost wise it’s much more effective than building your own apps for iOS and Android (+ backend and hardware API)

There are currently no plans to develop an SDK or API to enable custom app dev.

We also do customization for businesses when it’s needed.