šŸš€ Create a project on Blynk and win a FREE year of PRO!

@AstroHeat That is a very interesting area of application! Amazing, thanks for sharing the tutorial and wishing you good luck with your product :raised_hands:

@macca No worries, weā€™ve all been there :smile: The video is good enough as for the single take! Weā€™ll be happy to see your tutorial and project updates!

Thanks to all of you for your endless creativity :star_struck: We will need 2-3 weeks to review each project in detail and will announce the winners as soon as possible!

@macca @AstroHeat @pabou @Pedro52 @kevinmarcelino @PTSolns hi guys! Can you please DM me with your Blynk account emails?

:trophy: Congratulations to the winners!

A year of PRO subscription will go to:

It was hard to choose, as all projects are great. We couldnā€™t leave the Smart water meter project without any reward, so a year of Plus subscription will go to @Pedro52

Sharing the link to the blogpost with your projects :slight_smile:

Huge thanks for your cool ideas and for implementing them with Blynk! Hope you enjoyed the contest as much as we did - will be happy to receive feedback from you!

We will get back shortly to each of you with directions on how to get your prize!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Maryna! Really impressed by the projects from the other participants. Congratulations! Looking forward to continue the Blynk journey.

1 Like

Hi there,

Could someone from your team please contact me regarding this contest and how I can redeem the reward.

Cheers,
MathPi

I think this contest ended some time ago. Did you submit a project? Were you listed as one of the winners?

I would think if you won, the reward (1 year free subscription) would have been automatically applied to your account by one of the BLYNK Team Members.

Yes I think it was in Feb of this year. I was one of the winners but havenā€™t been working on any Blynk IoT since then. Now I am looking for a team member to help me get set up. Cheers

Ok. Hopefully one of them reaches out soon.

I was only asking as I didnā€™t see your name listed as one of the winners. Maybe you are using a new account?

I donā€™t see @MathPi in this list of winnersā€¦

Pete.

1 Like

Hi @MathPi. I canā€™t find your project among participants of this contest. Also, all winners were introduced in this thread and contacted in DM - can you please provide more details to avoid any possible confusion?

Hi Maryna,

Sorry about the confusion! I had entered the contest with another email address. Iā€™ve been trying to contact via email but wasnā€™t sure if my messages are coming through thatā€™s why I went to the forum here. Could you contact me via email and I can provide more details.

Cheers,
MathPi

Hi, sure, you can share your email or provide more details in DM. Letā€™s see if thereā€™s something I can do.