Couldn't connect blynk local server with app

I have created blynk local server. In laptop. And have connected my phone with my mobile hotspot. But could not reach local server with my blink app why? But I can acess my admin portal from my lap chrome

Can you explain more about exactly what you mean by this? Are you connected to the same network as your laptop (using WiFi)?

What custom server settings have you used in the app?

Pete.

i turned on my mobile data and turned on portabal hotspot in mobile. 3 days ago i connected in the same way
but now it is not working

That doesn’t really answer my questions in a way that would allow me to help you.

Pete.

mobile:Turned on mobile data and portabal hotspot
Pc:connected to portable hotspot of mobile

yes both device connected to the same network

So that answers my first question.

BTW, I won’t play a game of “20 questions” here, either you provide all the relevant information or I’m not playing.

Pete.

ok sir

i created local server
lynk Server 0.41.15 successfully started.
All server output is stored in folder ‘C:\blynk.\logs’ file.
Admin password not specified. Random password generated.
Your Admin url is https://169.###.248.##:9443/admin
Your Admin login email is admin@blynk.cc

tried to connect with ip169.###.248.##:9443 in custom window of blynk app
mobile:Turned on mobile data and portabal hotspot
Pc:connected to portable hotspot of mobile

so both devices are in same network

server log:’
Using data dir ‘\blynk’
16:58:53.930 INFO - Region : local. Host : 169.###.248.##:
Initializing gmail smtp mail transport. Username : example@gmail.com. SMTP host : smtp.gmail.com:587
16:58:54.734 INFO - Reports : 0
16:58:54.734 INFO - Didn’t find custom user certificates.
16:58:54.734 INFO - Didn’t find Let’s Encrypt certificates.
16:58:54.734 WARN - You didn’t specified ‘server.host’ or ‘contact.email’ properties in server.properties file. Automatic certificate generation is turned off. Please specify above properties for automatic certificates retrieval.
16:58:54.734 WARN - ATTENTION. Server certificate paths (cert : ‘C:\blynk’, key : ‘C:\blynk’) not valid. Using embedded server certs and one way ssl. This is not secure. Please replace it with your own certs.
16:58:55.714 INFO - HTTP API and WebSockets server listening at 8080 port.
16:58:55.722 INFO - HTTPS API, WebSockets and Admin page server listening at 9443 port.
16:58:55.722 INFO - Mqtt hardware server listening at 8440 port.

any more details needed sir

This indicates that your laptop isn’t getting an IP address via DHCP from your phone.

So, the devices are t going to be on the same network, and if you check you’ll see that the phone’s IP address will be in a totally different range to the laptop.

Maybe to do with the sequence that you’re starting the hotspot, connecting the laptop then starting the Blynk server?

Pete.

ok sir