Control pixel led patterns

I would like a single widget that allows me to switch between pixel led patterns. Like 10 radio buttons with descriptions of each pattern. You can only select 1 radio button at a time (i.e. only one pattern can be active at 1 time) Is this possible? I could only think of using 10 switches but the problem then is that there could be more than 1 switch on at a time which won’t work.

Step widget, Slider Wwdget, Terminal widget etc

Where do I find a terminal widget? I could use a step widget but I need to put descriptions on each step.

Same place as all the other widgets. Are you iOS or Android?

android. Under controllers I only see:

Button
Slider
Vertical Slider
Timer
Joystick
zeRGBa
StepH
StepV

Keep scrolling down.

1 Like

You will also see the Menu widget that might be worth considering.

Thanks Costas Menu widget works great.

Ok the menu widget doesn’t work like I thought it would work. Making a new select from the menu does not interrupt the previous selection. So say the first selection does multiple colour wipe of green pixels in a loop. The second menu item is a colour wipe of red similar to the green one but if I select it, it won’t change to the red wipe until it has completed the green wipe loops. So the selection does not act like an interupt of any previous selections. How do I make it interupt the previous selection?

Shouldn’t I put the BLYNK_WRITE section inside the loop part of the Arduino software?