Control arduino uno pin by esp01 and blynk

Hi blynker
I want control arduino uno pins by esp01 and blynk.in otherWord i want use esp01 as arduino shiled. i use blynk 0.6.1 and also i installed blynk_Relase_v0.3.8 library.

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

When try compile or upload above code this error occured:

C:\Users\Sazgar\Doucument\arduino\library\BlynkEsp8266_lib\Esp8266.cpp:fatal error: avr/pgmspace.h :No such file or directory
#include<avr/pgmspase.h>
^
Compilatoin terminated.
exist status 1
Error compiling for board Generic Esp8266 Moduls.

Please help me whats problam and how to i fix it?

Please edit your post and add triple backticks at the beginning and end of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

Edited. Please see

I gave you some triple backticks to copy and paste, but you chose to use something different, which doesn’t work.
Please try again.

Edited to add…
@arn, as you haven’t been back to fix your code formatting, or check for feedback, I’ve removed your unformatted code from your post.
In future, when you create a post please read the information that is pre-populated in the post; it contains instructions about how to post code correctly.
Incorrectly posted code is difficult to read, and certain characters such as quotation marks are replaced with other characters. This makes it very difficult for someone to copy and paste your code into the Arduino IDE.

If you do return to the forum and you haven’t managed to resolve the numerous issues with your code then please post your code, with triple backticks at the beginning and end of the code, along with the error messages that you’re receiving, and we’ll give you some feedback.
Once again, triple backticks look like this:
```
Copy and paste these if you can’t figure-out how to type them with your keyboard.

Pete.

Maybe you’re missing to put “SoftwareSerial” before EspSerial(2, 3);

There are a large number of issues with what @arn is doing, but until he sorts-out the formatting of his code I’ll keep my thoughts to myself.

Pete.

1 Like

i know. it’s really unreadable