Connecting Arduino Mega 2560 to Blynk app

I’m having issues when running the sample code in blynk.cc to write the text to blynk terminal running on V1. Running on windows 10

1. Setup the Blynk project eg: provide 3 parameters : Project name, Arduino Mega, USB
  2. Widget adding a) Terminal --> go to Terminal preference --> select the pin # V1 (say) b) LED --> pin D13 (say)

Go to IDE of arduino

Get the right program from examples site

Update the Auth with email code

Open the CMD with run as Admin

got to your Arduino home and find the blynk-ser.bat file Just run it on command prompt with -c COMP8 (for mega)

Compile the Arduino code Upload

go to cmd prompt for errors if the message didnt appear in Blynk app

Here’s what I see in cmd prompt

pwd>blynk-ser.bat -c com8 Connecting device at com3 to blynk-cloud.com:80 6… OpenC0C(“com8”, baud=9600, data=8, parity=no, stop=1) - OK Connect(“blynk-cloud.com”, “80”) - OK InOut() START DSR is OFF

Connect(“blynk-cloudDOTcom”, “80”) - OK InOut() START InOut(): SetCommMask() ERROR Invalid argument (22) InOut() - STOP Disconnect() - OK

If anyone had this issue can you please let me know asap ?

Not sure what is meant by @Juraj .

I have not withdrawn the post. Still I have the same problem with USB connection.

It means that @Juraj posted a comment then changed his mind and deleted it.
The author’s (@Juraj’s) post will disappear 24 hours after he chose to withdraw it.

Pete.

@ardude I have the same problem do you have it fixed in the meanwhile?

@zeekoe I’d recommend that you start a new topic, and select the “need help with my project” category. When you do this, you’ll be asked to provide information about hardware, connection method, library and app versions etc. This information is very important if you want assistance with your problem, and is probably one of the reasons why @ardude hasn’t received any answers. The more information you can provide, the quicker you are likely to resolve your problem.

Pete.

1 Like