Connect your existing RF devices to the internet with Blynk

I can’t remember now how I set up the email system.

Stop the project, click the email widget icon and see what email address appears in there.
Let me know if you are still struggling and I will take a look at it tomorrow.

incorrect sketch. I want to change the e-mail addresses to the address 192.168.4.1. To e-mail address has changed in the line in the code:

if ( temp < 16)
{
Blynk.email(" e-mail address", “Temperature”, “Temperature < 16!”);
}

Do you understand my problem?

Not entirely, maybe not my sketch as I actually provide a bin file for RF control rather than an Arduino sketch.

Post the sketch you are using here together with details of the Blynk library version you are using. The sketch might need updating but I don’ think anything has changed in the email widget / WiFi Manager in recent months.

good day!

@nias are you trying to use the RF bin file or is it just a general question about additional parameters in WiFi Manager that you want to use with the Blynk email widget?

If it is the latter then instead of “e-mail-address” you want have a String called something like emailAddress and you pass the String via WiFi Manager. It can also be done with Blynk’s Terminal widget which is easier than using WiFi Manager unless you really need to use that.

You are correct 2. the terminal did not try. I will look as possible …

Hi Costas, Im trying to add rf decoder to my home automatization project, I have some rf devices that I would like to contro throught Blynk but (for that) I need to decodify every rf controller, do I need a library? Could you give me an example of how to achieve that?

@alvaroaguero55 you can do it without libraries but it will be easier if you add rcswitch library.

Thanks @Costas, I already have the rcswitch library and I tried to decoder some rf controlers (alarms rf and the heater rf controler) which are 433 Mhz but I got nothing, do you have any idea of what I am doint wrong?

I tried with the example Sketch of the library “ReceiveDemo Simple”.

Try the Advanced version.