Compiler error message for ESP32

Hello Pete,
I am working on my personal project and got issue.
Can you please help to find out the issue ?
This link of code
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yAskMIOVug9Vg4PlRfpRIeTmJ2vgC5Da?fbclid=IwAR2XyX8NIYQPoxXixIbB4EgyHj7PEuQxtc_x3Wa55iZ9BSQ24-RfJc4P0TY

Your topic title mentions a compiler error. You should start by providing the details of the error.

Pete.

[Unformatted compiler messages removed by moderator]

Please edit your post and put triple backticks at the beginning and end of your compiler output dump, so that it displays better.

Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

I don’t know exactly where the problem is, so I sent you the link to find out the problem
Thank you for your understanding

Does that mean that you aren’t going to edit post #3 to add triple backticks?

Pete.

[Unformatted compiler messages removed by moderator]

@Fares2022 you didn’t add the triple backticks as pete mentioned in post number 4.
triple backticks

^
C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_759544\sketch
Main_Fares.ino.cpp.o:(.bss.Blynk+0x0): multiple definition of `Blynk’

^
C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_759544\sketch\Blynk.cpp.o:(.bss.Blynk+0x0): first defined here

^
C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_759544\sketch\Temerature.cpp.o:(.bss.Blynk+0x0): multiple definition of `Blynk’

^
C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_759544\sketch\Blynk.cpp.o:(.bss.Blynk+0x0): first defined here

^
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Hello, what should i do in this case ?

Are you using new Arduino IDE 2.0 to compile ?

No I used the old ARDUINO IDE

Post your code else we can’t help

If you want I send a link of my code as it is with multiple files ?

@Fares2022 please don’t start a new topic on the same issue simply because you can’t figure-out how to copy/paste triple backticks.

I took a quick look at your code, but because Google Drive doesn’t allow code files to be previewed, and I’m not prepared to download files from an untrusted source, I didn’t get very far.
However, it does seem that you have a file called blynk.h which is not the same as the blynk.h file included in the Blynk C++ library - which is certainly going to confuse the compiler.

Pete.

Sorry for the same new topic and thanks for your reply I changed the names of the two files Blynk.cpp and Blynk.h but the same problem
What can we do
And about the code is long to paste in the comments

GitHub or PasteBucket are better choices.

TBH, it looks like you’d be better using one of the Sketch Builder examples to get you started.

Pete.