Compactability of Dragino LoRaWAN products with Blynk

Hello Blynk community,

I’m currently working on a project that involves integrating Dragino LoRaWAN sensor nodes and a controller with Blynk. I’m wondering if anyone has experience with this setup and could provide insights on its compatibility with the Blynk platform.

Specifically, I’m interested in:

1. How to connect Dragino LoRaWAN sensor nodes to Blynk.
  2. Any libraries or code examples that facilitate communication between the LoRaWAN nodes and Blynk.
  3. Potential challenges or considerations I should be aware of when integrating these components.

Any advice, tips, or resources would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Santhosh

I think native LoRaWAN integration is a business only feature at the moment, but look like it might be the wrong protocol for you…

I guess that you could build your own LoRaWAN to Blynk bridge. That’s not something I have experience of - my experience ends with LoRa - but I’d probably look at Node-Red to do the bridging between Dragino and Blynk.

Pete.

Hi Pete,

Thank you for your prompt response and the valuable insights.

It’s good to know that Blynk offers LoRaWAN integration for business clients through ChirpStack. I’ll definitely consider reaching out to sales team to explore this option further.

Regarding building a LoRaWAN to Blynk bridge, your suggestion of using Node-Red sounds like a feasible approach. I’ll look into it and see if it fits our project requirements.

Before proceeding further, I have a question: Does Blynk offer any sandbox or testing environment for business clients where we can prototype and test the integration before deploying it in a production environment? It would be helpful to have a dedicated space for experimenting and validating the integration before moving forward with the implementation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Santhosh

No idea I’m afraid. I’d suggest contacting the Blynk sales team and taking it from there.

Pete.