Charts on local server

hi
I’m asking for some advice. I have been running a local Blynk server on the Synology platform for several years. I recently had to reinstall my Synology and since then I’ve had no graphs in the Blynk app. I had backed up all the data and it remained in its original form. The temperatures show me correctly. Only the graphs are empty. The only thing that might be different compared to the previous installation will be Java.
Can you please advise me what to focus on?

From memory there were two ways that the Legacy local server could store the historical data.
The default way was in files that resemble CSV or JSON data files with the file name representing the period that was covered. I think these were stored in Blynk/data by default.
The other option was RAW data storage, where you create a PostgreSQL database to store the data. Details of how to do that area here…

Pete.

Everything was working fine until I reinstalled the Synology. But now, according to the picture, it tells me that it has no data. At the same time, there are data in the same variables

As I’m sure you’re aware, Blynk Legacy and Blynk Legacy Local Server are no longer supported.
I don’t think there are many experienced local server users left, most have migrated to IoT, and the majority of local server users are probably new users who have tried it because they thought it was a cost effective alternative to Blynk IoT.

I’ve given you a few pointers from my memory of when I ran a local server for a while, and you’ve not made any comment on that.
Ultimately, as you are the Sys Admin for your server it’s an issue that you’ll need to resolve, but people who do still have local server knowledge and experience will find it difficult to help if you don’t provide more useful information about which data storage method you used and what data you’ve managed to restore.

Pete.

My data is stored in the Blynk/Data directory. The directories remained in place when reinstalling Synology. I’ve been using a local server for many years, and switching to another was more due to lack of time and laziness :wink:

You seem reluctant to share more information, so I’ll step away from this conversation.
Maybe someone else has encountered this issue before and would be able to share their solution.

Good luck!

Pete.

Hi Pete
I don’t understand which information. A bit of a language barrier. I will share any information