Change one menu index label?

I’m trying to make a RGB favorites menu, and allow them to be renamed once reset. My thought was to have an ‘Add’ button save the current RGB values to an array based on which menu index is selected and then allow the terminal to rename that selected label.

I see in the documentation how to set the menu labels from hardware side:
Blynk.setProperty(V0, “labels”, “label 1”, “label 2”, “label 3”);
But what if I just want to edit, say, the label on the 5th index of my menu? Where do I reference that index?

You could have have pre-assigned strings for each label, and while processing that command (must contain all the labels), change only the one you want by changing the pre-assigned string variable?

So, I’d have to name every index in the menu and then when I call .setProperty I have to list all of my 10 items even if I’m only changing one? Then I could just pull the string from the terminal and put that in .setProperty like this?
Blynk.setProperty(V0, “labels”, “label 1”, “label 2”, “label 3”, terminalString, “label 5”)

Sorry, I didn’t word it properly… I think that might work, I have never tried… but yes, I think in order to change, say index 10, you need to list all previous 9 with only the 10th one changed. But again guessing… so try it and let us know how/if it worked for you.