Can't signup to blynk app using local server

problem with that is setting up Port Forwarding on a non existant router :wink:

@noulmon_kc So, are you saying you had a fully functional Local Server 2+ days ago using this same method of tethering your phone and laptop?

but why do you need internet for local server?
better connect to a wifi router both with the server and phone, and done.

i can not imagine how could you make it work with usb tethering.

@Gunner @wanek a… yes sir, believe me.
i used USB tetherring for my local server connect to internet

@Gunner and @wanek … is evrything regarding my server.propeties, blynk log are correct???

@wanek and @Gunner … It worked successfully.
The problem was my antivirus program (avast) blocked my firewall from opening port 8443.

Still it’s working on USB tethered network.

Anyways, thank you guys for trying to help me.

@Gunner … I think you guys are the only people who responds to the topics with the kind mentality of helping, That’s why I mentioned you every time. Once again Sorry.

glad you figured out! for me, still not clear how it works, but thats it. we always learn new things.

i disagree with this, there are LOTS of other people around here who kind to help. you just can’t expect that everyone would respond immediately to your problems.

all forum members here are doing this stuff in their free time, and for FREE. so, they have the right to decide when and what topic to engage. most of them also have a bad habbit, of sleeping sometimes…

additionally, the more often you call out for people, the more ignorant they will be, so in the long term, you will obtain the exact opposite result. :wink:

3 Likes

@wanek and @Gunner … it’s my mistake SORRY…
I’ll do accordingly next time.

Thank you.