Canot connect my nodeMCU to blynk

Hi,
I’m trying to connect my nodeMCU to blynk, I have succeeded until yesterday, I didn’t change anything, my auth, SSID, and password are the same, I have checked my network, and everything working well. I didn’t change my network parameters, they are the same since I connect my internet.
Thanks to all responders.

Please post your serial monitor view

I have resent the auth to my self several time, and yet get the same error.
Thanks for your reply.

So you’ve used the app to generate a new auth code then copied and pasted this into your sketch, re-compiled the code and successfully uploaded it to your NodeMCU without any upload errors - yet you are still getting this invalid auth code message?

Pete.

yes, this is the case.

I’m using the simple blynk example for nodeMCU, the compilation is succsited,

And i have opened several new projects with new auth #, yet, get the same error.

Okay, generate a new auth code and send it to me in a PM message ( copy and paste the whole message) then don’t re-generate the auth code again until I’ve tested it and responded to your message.

Pete.

I’m sorry, I’m a new user, what you been PM?

I think you mean to Private Message, I send you my auth number.
Thank you for your help.

The auth code you sent me is fine.

Can you post your sketch please.
Don’t forget to put triple backticks at the beginning and end of of your code so that it displays correctly.
Triple backticks look like this:
```

Pete.

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

this is a simple code from blynk examples

[Unformatted code removed by moderator]

I gave you triple backticks to copy/paste but you’ve used some other characters instead.
Please edit your posts and use the correct characters.

Pete.

1 Like

Hi Pete,
I want to thank you for your help, and now it works again, I don’t know what happened, I got a win10 notification for a new win10 update, I have updated my win10 and restarted the PC.
As soon as the win10 is loaded, I flash the FW to nodeMCU, same code without any changes, I got nodeMCU connection to blynk without any issue.
I can’t explain that, I checked many solutions yesterday, none of them worked.
Thank you and to all others who replay to this topic.
Sorry for the delayed response to your last message, I’m a new user, and new users have a limitation, so I reached my 23 max messages, I was blocked and avoided to send more messages for 24 hours.
Yishai,

1 Like