Cannot Scan a Clone QR code

Using iPhone X
iOS 11.4.1(15G77)
Blynk 2.23.0(4)
Server: Blynk Cloud
Today I used the Clone button in my project “X”. I sent a QR code to myself by email. I scanned the code and everything worked fine.
Three hours later, I wanted to clone project “X” again. I pressed the clone button, sent the new QR code to my email. Tried to scan but I get a message “This is not a valid Blynk QR code.”
I logged out of blynk. Shut down the Blynk. Restarted my phone. Logged into Blynk…
Still cannot scan the QR Code. I get a message “This is not a valid Blynk QR code.”
I generated a new QR Code from project “X”. Still cannot scan the QR Code. I get a message “This is not a valid Blynk QR code.”
Generated a new QR Code from another project “Y”. Still cannot scan the QR Code. I get a message “This is not a valid Blynk QR code.”
I just bought energy, $20 worth, but I still get the message “This is not a valid Blynk QR code.”
Is there anything else I can do to make the cloning process work again?
By the way, how do I check my current energy level?

This is one of the QR codes that is not valid:
5b759803

The QR you posted seems to work just fine… at least on my Android…

Just go to the Widget box…

@Nathan2C Works fine on my iPhone too. Are you sure that while scanning the above QR code you

• logged into Blynk Cloud (default) server
  • have energy points enough (the above QR code requires 7100 energy points)

Thanks Eugene and Gunner for checking on your side.
The same QR Code is now accepted on my phone. I didn’t change anything. Very mysterious.