Can Blynk switch in between Bluetooth or WiFi?

Hardware: Arduino Mega, HC06, ESP8266

Hi I am doing a project to compare the performance of both BT and WiFi by using Blynk. I want to integrate both of them (HC06 and ESP8266) in a single circuit. I was thinking of using if else loop to check which incoming serial data in Mega hardware serial port. Then, change connection accordingly.

Is the idea feasible?

Can Blynk use multiple connection in the same page of widget, since when creating a new project, you only get to choose a single connection?

Is there any other way to execute this?

I thank you guys in advance for any answer.

Not really.
Bluetooth isn’t an easy connection method to use, and there are differences in the way that the Blynk legacy system works when using BT and WiFi.

If you want to do a straightforward test then I’d suggest having two MCUs and two mobile devices alongside each other - one using BT and the other using WiFi.
I’d also suggest using ESP32s as the MCUs, as these have both WiFi and BT built-in.

Blynk legacy is now discontinued and no longer being supported or developed, and Blynk IoT doesn’t support BT, so if this is an actual project as opposed to a school assignment then go for WiFi on Blynk IoT.

Pete.

You can build your own app using MIT app inventor and control your devices using blynk when there’s internet connection or with Bluetooth when you are not connected to the internet.