BlynkV2 binary setting in Superchart not displaying

Hi all,
having a few problems getting the binary setting in Superchart to display data. I’m just wanting the chart to display 0 state and 1 state but keeps flat lining. I have written the virtual pin value to a label to verify it is changing as required but the chart keeps displaying 0. If I change to any other chart setting (bar, line etc) data is displayed. The only difference I can see between V2 and V1 widget is that there is no longer the option to select a flip value. Is this the problem or have I missed something. I checked the docs and couldn’t see anything there that might point to my problem.

cheers
Steve

Me too. But here’s a tip, hope you can help me too. When you go to the Superchart settings (where you can edit all the variables and settings) on the top right corner is an ‘i’. If you click that, you get to see the documentation. If you scroll to the vary bottom, it says to specify a FLIP point. For your case (similar to mine hehe), we need to specify the FLIP point to be 0. If you scroll up the documentation a bit, it says Binary (anchor LINK to binary). LMAO how to do???!!! I guess we should add a command into our code.

Hi all,
I’m just bumping this as the binary chart feature was fixed but now seems to have stopped working again. I can’t see when it stopped. No problems when I select the line chart style. I’m using Android.

Cheers

1 Like