BlynkSimpleEsp32.h and Blynk.h issue

Hi,I’m new to blynk and such so I follow some advice here and there,but I face with some problem.

even tho I’m already install blynk library but I can’t make it to work.First It’s seem okay but when I select for ESP32_WiFi it show that BlynkSimpleEsp32.h: No such file or directory.

So I went and check Blynk.h and it also show that Blynk.h: No such file or directory.
I already try to uninstall and reinstall it but it doesn’t seem to work.

How can I fix this issue?

What board type have you selected in your IDE?

Pete.

I’m selected esp32 dev module, and I already check that it is the right type by run normal code(not include blynk library) and it work but doesn’t when include blynk library

In that case you seem to have a problem with the way that you’ve installed the Blynk library.

Pete.

I already reinstall library in Arduino IDE and it still not working,I check in include library and it already there,Does it mean that I already install it? or I need to install it any other ways?

Maybe you need to explain what you are doing in more detail, including posting your sketch and your compiler error message.

Pete.

I already find what is a problem and solve it,thank you for your help

Do you want to share, to help others?

Pete.

So my problem is my libraries is upload to another folder.
I need to change my folder to the right one in Preference and then my problem is solved.

The folder is Appdata in DiskC.

1 Like

i have same problem. can you tell me how to clear it step by step.