VBefore creating the topic
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Hello,I am using Arduino Uno with esp8266. Android version 9. The sketch running gives the output below:
[Badly formatted serial output (missing line breaks) removed by moderator]
My code is:
[Unformatted code removed by moderator]
It seems the BLYNK_WRITE(V1) is not working. Please help…Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.