Blynk video streaming success!

how to write the url in blynk my rtsp port = 5554

@m.alm Please do not spam multiple topics with same questions.

Pode me enviar detalhes por email, fazendo favor?
leticia.merss1999@gmail.com

Utilizou ARDUCAM? COMO subiu os dados para o youtube?

@LeticiaMerss As requested before, please use Google translate or something else to post in English, thank you.

You can try to personal message the member you are asking, instead of a public post of your email address.

Also, if you are having issues with your own Video Widget setup, please create a new topic showing the steps you have already tried and there results so we can assist.

Did you use ARDUCAM? HOW did you upload the data to youtube?

Can you send me details by email, please?
Leticia.merss1999@gmail.com

http://addressIP/videostream.cgi?user=xxx&pwd=xxx&resolution=320*240&rate=1
this URL works OK with me on my IP cameras MayGion V3.
the only problem is one of my cameras is working upside down so the video is inverted.

Yah, thats usually how I see things when hanging upside down as well :wink:

That is usually corrected via the camera driver firmware, by logging into the camera itself and flipping the horizontal,ā€¦ if it supports that feature.

Hey gangā€¦ Took a gamble and picked up 2 of the Digoo IPCams from Banggood and was surprised to see them work out-of-the-box with the Blynk video stream widget via RTSP. No need for other apps, config changes etc. The suckers are a bit of a pain to get setup, but once done, their image is impressive and you canā€™t beat the price! ($27CAD). I found the RTSP info on their forum (detail copied below). Onvif2 worked for me and I think thatā€™s all thatā€™s necessary 320x240.

rtsp://admin:yoursecretpassword@cameraip/onvif1 or rtsp://admin:yoursecretpassword@cameraip/onvif2

** For some reason it stopped working. After digging around on my router (Tomato on a Cisco), I found turning on Wireless Multicast Forwarding for my 2.4Ghz WiFi got it working againā€¦

If you pick one up, read the provided pamphlet and use the smartlink option and make sure the volume on your phone is loud enough so you can hear it (it uses crazy modem-like sounds to do the config). Youā€™ll know when it starts. Iā€™m going to use one on my next tracked robot.

3 Likes

Hey I have the same camera, but Im not sure what to use for admin and password, help pleaseā€¦ is it the device ID or my login credentials for their app?

That is the login and password for the camera itself, noting to do with your Blynk accountā€¦ The default is whatever the manufacture set (usually admin/admin), then after you log into the camera you can modify that to whatever you want.

WOW THAnkS! it works

defaulti is admin and 20160404 for password

thanks! did it let you change that password? for some reason it didnt let me

you can change it in the app. Digoo eye

k ill try again, thanks

Hi does this work outside of your local network aswell ?

FYI. Iā€™ve got it working with a Foscam C1

Dang this is the only thing that I felt Blynk was missing was a camera feed option. Bummed it isnā€™t on iOS yet. I plan on making a remote control airsoft turret that I can control remotely. I want to be able to have a first person view of the turret. Iā€™ll probably add a laser sight to make things easier. I would make this my all in one security/intimidation system. Iā€™d love to make one for work too so I can shoot people that come near my desk. I have built a point to point RF airsoft turret and an automated airsoft turret with a computer and webcam to seek out moving targets. The Blynk app makes everything so much easier to program and the only thing iā€™m missing is video feed. I could easily take apart my old projects and make this happen. Just need video.