Blynk Version 2.17.0 Notification stops

for me it was on cloud server, android 6.
currently i have no idea how to reproduce it. happened quite rarely though. if the issue will be more frequent or reproducible, i will ask for a debug build.

1 Like

From Android 6 there is a Doze mode on the Android devices, but high priority pushes should be received even in that case.

??? what / where is that?

edit: ok, iā€™m readingā€¦

for me it is on local server and sometimes that i closed the blynk app notifications doesnā€™t work and immediately i open the app many notification want to push on screen.
android 6.0.1 and 5.0

1 Like

Are they (that many notifications on the app start) pop up in the status bar or in the app?

in app(when i open the app)

@BlynkAndroidDev
another thing:
in ios every old notification when many notification pushed together you can see all of them by touch on ok button on notification text box but in android i can see just the last one of all in app notification box.

Yep, currently, notifications for the same project will overwrite each other. Iā€™m thinking about group notifications support.

1 Like

:wink: Good Luck!
iā€™m worry about pushed notifications with delay.

Please check 2.17.2 build, when it will be available, it should fix your issues with notifications, also it should show all latest notifications in the status bar, and even send them to connected wearables.

1 Like