Blynk Version 2.17.0 Notification stops

@s.d.engineering @sh.abar.mard notifications were fixed for local server.

1 Like

Confirmed as working for me with Android App 2.17.1 and server-0.29.0-java8.jar

1 Like

0.29.10 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great.

Nope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

you right.:rofl:

Do not send commands to shared project from non-shared project;
is it mean notification won’t be push to other shared project?
i mean each project just push that project notifications.

Remove old GET_SHARED_PROJECT command;
so we have to share the project again(reshare)?

Correct. However, this is also requires fix on iOS. It is not published yet. However, Android should work fine.

No. This is internal code thing.

1 Like

I have a problem with notification on android:
Sometimes(most when app is closed) notification doesn’t push at time and it push when i open app(i.e. Several hours after action) this is a old message but push on screen. So i setup a trigger action on tasker so it is too late to run that action. This is bad.

me too, observed something similar in the last days. only sometimes happens; mostly it works correctly. very strange.

1 Like

@wanek :fist_right::fist_left:

@s.d.engineering did you try “High” priority in Notifications widget?

1 Like

@Dmitriy
Yes it is on “HIGH” always.
i have many problem with push on android. in android when app is closed it doesn’t push any notification.(sometimes)

exactly.

@s.d.engineering it could be expected. @BlynkAndroidDev am I right?

@Dmitriy
ok That’s not important when we don’t use Tasker App But when tou trigger a action on Tasker app so you miss the action or you have many delay to trigger that acion.this is so bad (as @pavel said best trigger method for Tasker is notification until now. forthere we mis that option sometimes.

May I kindly ask you to stop tagging me when my reply is not needed. Also, I don’t know what tasker is, and i most likely didn’t give any advices on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry

I’m an iOS user, so I’m not sure I can give any comments on how to use this tasker stuff.

1 Like

No, that’s not an expected behavior, the meaning of the push notifications is to work when the app is closed.

@s.d.engineering @wanek Blynk Cloud or local servers, any ideas on the ways to reproduce this behaviour?

1 Like