Blynk Server on Raspberry Pi Error: Please check if port is open in your network

Hello -
I am new to Blynk and trying to run a Blynk Server on a Raspberry Pi 3. I am following the instructions here: https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-server#advanced-local-server-setup. After I enter the following in the terminal,

java -jar server-0.39.4-java8.jar -dataFolder /home/pi/Blynk

I get this output:

Blynk Server 0.39.5-SNAPSHOT successfully started.
All server output is stored in folder '/home/pi/logs' file.

When I try to log in to the app though I get an error,

“Something went wrong when connecting to the server. Please check to see if port 9443 is open in your network.”

I have tried to both log in and create a new account and I receive the same error.

I checked the ports using sudo netstat -lptn

Output is here:

Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       PID/Program name    
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:22              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      435/sshd            
tcp6       0      0 :::9443                 :::*                    LISTEN      1888/java           
tcp6       0      0 :::8080                 :::*                    LISTEN      1888/java           
tcp6       0      0 :::22                   :::*                    LISTEN      435/sshd            
tcp6       0      0 :::8440                 :::*                    LISTEN      1888/java           
tcp6       0      0 :::8441                 :::*                    LISTEN      1888/java           

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Is your App setup for the IP of the RPi3 and using port 9443?

I believe it is. The first time I started the Blynk server I was given a message that identified the address of the server, including the port. Would ifconfig allow me to check the IP for the RPi3?

I actually answered my own question there. The IP in the original message was the wrong one. I changed it and it worked.
Thanks.