Blynk server down in Norway?

is blynk server down in Norway ?

Only the green balls for when opening the Blynk app on my iPhone. says “no internet connection “ it doesn’t matter if I am on 4g, my home network or on my work Wifi. Can’t create new projects :frowning: .

Tested several phones

I have the same problem . Only the green balls for when opening the Blynk app on my iPhone says “no internet connection “ it doesn’t matter if I am on 4g, my home network or on my work Wifi. Can’t create new projects :frowning: .

1. restart the phone, if that doesn’t help then
  2. uninstall and reinstall the Blynk app

Pete.

Hello. We have no known issues so far.

I have tried to reinstall with no luck and tried several iOS devices. My friends has exactly the same problem with the app. (All in Norway)

So no error, only spinning circles? Are you able to send the logs from the app? @Eugene FYI.

Here is a video showing the problem.

How do I access the logs?

To get logs you normally click top left ‘app switcher’ icon then click top right ‘information’ icon. But if you can’t get into the app, that could be difficult.

You could try the iPhone crash data maybe? Settings>Privacy>Analytics>Analytics Data and look for Blynk entries.

It could be a coincidence, but my VPN app will not connect to Norway, but will other countries. Maybe a local issue?

@Jimmy_Bergetun

To send us the logs, go to Blynk app settings in system Settings app and turn logging on, then reproduce the issue and send us logs from the About screen from within the Blynk app.

When you get the “No Internet connection” message, you can hit the “Stay offline” to stay logged in and go to the About screen to send logs.

While logged in, open the About screen by tapping the “i” icon at the top right in navigation bar.

To open the About screen when you’re not logged in, tap and hold a few seconds on Blynk icon on the initial app screen.

Please make sure you have the latest app version from App Store.

here is the fix for iphone anyway… go into settings of the app and select reload account…
now what i would love to know is how do i convert my account from being linked to facebook to a regular login because FB is evil