my blynk program is not see the photon online as the photon is online in front of me
#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial
// You should get Auth Token in the Blynk App.
// Go to the Project Settings (nut icon).
char auth = "f09f162de7e541ba8d9787fea9045f4c";
// Debug console
delay(5000); // Allow board to settle
// You can inject your own code or combine it with other sketches.
// Check other examples on how to communicate with Blynk. Remember
// to avoid delay() function!
When you created this post the topic was pre-populated with this text…
Before creating the topic
- Search forum for similar topics
- Check http://docs.blynk.cc and http://help.blynk.cc/
- Add details :
• Hardware model + communication type. For example: Arduino UNO with Ethernet Shield
• Smartphone OS (iOS or Android) + version
• Blynk server or local server
• Blynk Library version
• Add your sketch code. Code should be formatted as example below.
Simply paste your code between ``` If you don’t format your code, your topic can be deleted by moderators.
It’s very difficult to help if you don’t provide the basic information that was requested.
Of course it does not work. You will need to specify ssid and password for the network you want to connect, auth key is not enough.
I’m surprised the code compiles.
@asmaa, What type of connection are you using?