Blynk Nodered (Time Input)

i am making a project with nodered and blynk.
I can receive the information from all the widgets on nodered and I can send the information to all the widgets with the exception of “Time Input”. I have tried both with what is indicated in the guides and by replicating the message I receive on nodered and sending back to blynk in the same way without having any result.
I’ve been banging my head for three days and I’m not coming out of it.
Can you help me?
Thank you
Mauro
(sorry for my english :-))

I assume that when you attach a Debug node to the Write Event node attached to your Time Input widget you just see an empty string whenever you edit the times etc in your widget?

If you set the Debut node to “complete message object” instead of “message payload” then you’ll see the array of data.

Pete.

Hi Pete and thanks for the reply.

The first message is the one I receive from Blynk and the second is the one I send from nodered to Blynk without having any effect.
This is what I send:
var timeSet = {
payload: “21600”
pin: “41”
startat: “21600”
STOPAT: “28800”
arrayOfValues: [
“Europe / Rome”
“1,2,3,4,5,6,7”
“7200”
]

};

Sorry, I mis-read your original post as ‘I can’t receive the…’ - apologies!

I’ve never tried sending start/stop times etc the other way, but I’ll have a play around and see what happens.

Pete.

:grinning:

thank you very much

Okay, this works for me:

The function node contains this:

return [{'payload': arrayOfValues = ["120", "12000", "Europe/Madrid","2,4,7",""]}];

The update doesn’t trigger the app to send a new set of values in the same way that it would if you changes the setti9ngs in the app, hence the short delay and the Sync node.

Pete.

It works!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
I do not know how to thank you.
Thanks thanks thanks :slight_smile:

Mauro

1 Like