Blynk + NodeMcu + Alexa device - Smart Home (need conect to Alexa)

Really?
I suggested Node-Red and MQTT as a solution for you, but you didn’t ask for any assistance in that area. I’ve created a topic on this forum specifically about how to use Node-Red and MQTT with Blynk for home automation and would have gladly pointed you to the Alexa example there if you’d have indicated that is the direction you wanted to go.

The Blynk contrib is better than HTTP(S) because it responds instantly to writes from the Blynk server without the need to poll the server via an HTTP(S) query. That provides much more flexibility when building projects.
I’d also strongly recommend that you don’t run any Blynk code on your devices, and just use MQTT communication between your devices and the Node-Red server.

The advantage of a local Node-Red server, combined with using MQTT communications, is that the system still works locally if you lose internet communication or if the cloud services provided by IBM or Blynk go down.

Pete.

1 Like

I said in general dear. Please don’t argue me rs
In this Forum, we can see much good topics, but a lot of people don’t wanna share knowlegde.

Regard you suggestion, I tried follow it but had no success in my testes. Then I keep that form I told here.
I’ll check this your topic and see if I undestand it

By the way. Thanks for support

I don’t understand this comment at all, would you care to elaborate?

Pete.

Gracias Cesar, pero no tendrás algún video tutorial de cómo hacerlo ya que soy nuevo en node-red, me serviría de mucho

Part 3 of this series covers Alexa integration in Node-Red, but as I said earlie I’m now using the node-red-contrib-virtual-smart-home plug-in…

Pete.