Blynk new mobile application update issue

2 days ago i update my mobile phone blynk application and now its asking google play services.but my mobile phone is huawei and there is no google play services in this devices .previous versions worked well on this device.how i solve this issue

It would help if you said exactly whic app version number you have installed.

Pete.

How did you install the blynk app if you don’t have google play services in the first place? In any way, you need to update the app to the lastest version. We did few non-compatible (with old apps) changes on the server side, so old apps won’t work.

huawei devices dosent have playstore and early i installed app from apk pure website. past vertions are works fine but new update (2 weeks ago) asking play services

Blynk iot 1.13.7

I suppose it is a check for updates that shows you an alert about play services - I believe it is closable and app works fine after, no? We will remove update check on app start in such cases in next version.

i think this is the latest version and old aps now not working for me.

Can you close and continue using the app?

yes i done that sevaral times.an install the app but no luck

What happens when you tap the word “close” in green?

Pete.

when the close button pressed that blynk application was closed.i think new vertion not supported without playstore

That’s strange. Does it close the app when you press the back button on nav bar, too?

I will update this thread when we release the new version - I will try to fix this issue.

yes.that app completely close.now i cant use mobile app. web console only

Check if 1.14.0 is available via apkpure. It seems we fixed this issue.

thanks.now its working

1 Like