Excited to introduce Blynk.NCP - a new solution that unlocks the full power of Blynk.Edgent for any hardware without limits!
Network Co-Processors are often used for building and retrofitting commercial products - when reliability, resources, and time to market are crucial. Choose Blynk.NCP path for your IoT solution if:
- You’re building a new IoT product with specific requirements for the Primary MCU, so you’re adding a separate connectivity module
- You are using Blynk for retrofitting your existing products
- You have included an AT command-based module, but you struggle to make it work right or to achieve your product goals
- You are looking to reduce risks, integration efforts, and time to market, along with improved reliability of your products
- You have a dual-MCU IoT prototyping board and want to connect it to Blynk in a flash.
More in our recent blog.
Try it now and don’t forget to share your experience with Blynk community here!